Over the years the Donny R'sonists have established a very positive reputation within Supporters' Football and the IFA for playing the game the right way and embodying the true spirit of sportsmanship. This reputation is something we are very proud of and as such we expect all players representing the R'sonists to abide by the following Code of Conduct. Anyone not adhering to this code will not be permitted to be part of the R'sonists and their activities.
It is expected that all R'sonists players will;
- Adhere to the Laws of the Game
- Promote fair play and behave within the spirit of the Laws of the Game
- Shake hands with opponents and officials at the conclusion of the game
In IFA matches, referees and officials are often volunteers and are most certainly a rarity as such all R'sonists players will;
- Respect the descisions of the match officials (even if you believe they happen to be completely wrong)
- Not engage in public criticism of the match officials
- Not show dissent in any form
Conduct Toward Other Squad Members
The R'sonists has never been a side geared by results, and we would much rather lose graciously than win at all costs. We expect all members of the squad to understand that it is only a game and therefore;
- show respect to their team-mates and club officials
- not intimidatie or bully team-mates or involve themselves in any activities which may cause upset to other squad members.
- know when to draw the line on the usual good natured joshing that exists within the club
- remember that everyone can make a mistake, and if we were perfect footballers we wouldn't be the R'sonists.
Racism, Racist Abuse and Pro-Diversity
- Any incidence of racism or racist abuse will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
- It is EVERY participant's duty to ensure that club members or opponents are not subject to any form of homophobia, racism or racist abuse. We gladly welcome any potential new members to the R'sonists regardless of race, religion, gender, disability or sexual orientation.
- Any squad member that fails to extend this welcome to their fellow R'sonists is not welcome within the club or the IFA.